Friday, July 18, 2008

reasons

the reason why i like my current job as part time photographer:
1.have tour in aquaria EVERYDAY! (admission fees for malaysian adults=rm 28)
2.get a free klcc aquaria tshirt which costs rm 32.90
3.play with camera EVERYDAY! (when not under supervision of boss of coz)
4.learn photoshop (play with photoshop when not under supervision of boss)
5.simply edit the tourists' photo as my own hobby(when not under supervision of boss)
6.feel the satisfactory of customers when they receive the photo i took and edited.
7.saw many cute babies tourists..they usually sleep..
8.play with snake (at the reptile station)
9.working hour 11am to 7pm
10.can improve my english and bm, especially bm.we only got banana,indians n malays there..
11.get pay to do things i like,why not?

the things i want to complain working there:
1.pay me so low..
2.supervisor always place me at the entrance-the place i dislike most
3.lunches are so expensive around kl area
4.leg pain after work..standing whole day
5.get only 1 t-shirt..which i think they should give me 2

HOPE:
klcc aquaria will increase my salary!!

3 comments:

Krent Yap said...

haha..well grapz..
Though u had sum complaint with ur job,
but seem u r still met the satisfactory..
I wish that ur boss wont be discover what u had done behind him..haha..

~krent~

sulan yang said...

hmm...who is krent?
kuanPing?

Krent Yap said...

yaya..that's me..
but pronouns it as 'guanping' is nicer.. haha..