Tuesday, May 12, 2009

a walk to remember

an old movie.

a very ordinary plot+really nice song=? ,i should read the original novel before completing this formula.
till now(since friday), this is the third time for me watching this movie.

cry,a walk to remember-mandy moore




only hope,a walk to remember-mandy moore


this is really astounding.
this song kept playing in my mind,even when i wanna sleep and i super like it.

evonne said she watched this movie twice again today.-after i told her i watched it twice in 48hrs.
and i have no idea how many times she's watched this.

4 comments:

~G~ said...

wow~!!!
neverb watch ~! :P
what izzit about ?

Kar Lye said...

i wept uncontrollably when i read the book, towards the end.

sulan yang said...

gg:go google.

kl:my fren told me the same thing.

YChien said...

Ok..I must be really insensitive then cause I thought the storyline was irrational... Haha...