Wednesday, July 1, 2009

i'm ready.

[grafitti on shiwei's leg]

yohoo!!
is finally my turn to board on a plane to sabah!! to my expedition site.
9 more hours to go for me to pijak on sabah land.
u cannot understand my feelings now.
i have been waiting this moment for more than a year.

[before packing]

some em dang sai stuff in my rucksack: for example,
[loh hon go.]

[chinese chess.if i got time]

[master mind]

[and my journal. if i have time to write. i think i'll have]

[and after! packed]

today,spent 6 hrs to pack my rucksack.3 hours i guess,if minus off the time i spend laying on my bed,day dreaming.

bye.KL.i'm gonna miss my family,my pillow, HOUSE latest season, CSI NY, CSI.
will be saying "hi" to oat porridge.
see you 3 months later.

6 comments:

Kar Lye said...

never leave address for people to mail you?


Yang Su Lan,
Summer 2009 Expedition,
Raleigh Borneo,
P.O Box 14182,
88848 Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah

Suin said...

Good Luck in Expedition!!! Stay safe!!!!! Call mommy to inform you are safe and whereabout!!!!! Genki De!

DoRaeMonZ said...

wow.. add oil leh^^
sapo.. n don 4get 2 hv ur breakfast, lunch n dinner..
next time i meet u.. i dwn c u bcome more slim liao^^

yumin said...

Enjoy urself and take care!!

christal.loh said...

we'll miss our Expedition Officer lots !!!!!

Unknown said...

weiiii when r u back!!! miss ur blog!!!!!