Thursday, February 18, 2010

Supposed to be a good day

Today, KL has such nice weather. Big blue sky, lots of cotton clouds and bukit tabur looks really awesome today.On our way to jiayen's house, I see trees of different colours on bukit tabur and shadow of the clouds on tree canopy. I got a feeling, it's gonna be a good day!

Since it's a good day and i'm feeling great(very much influenced by views of bukit tabur), i play mahjong. However, good day good feel doesn't bring good luck. I lose a lot in mahjong game. So, we change fengsui and went siewkhoon's new house.


[zoom with a better camera.see PV10 and tabur?]

Balcony view from her house is spectacular if you overlook all the low cost houses. How spectacular? I can see a very long range of Banjaran Titiwangsa which makes me excited enough!! This is even more awesome than bukit tabur view that i always mention. How i hope my balcony view is like hers, can see sunrise everyday. Can see my house from her house too! notice the yellow building in photo, that's my condo. I ask siewkhoon to hang red cloth at her balcony whenever she come back from sg to notify me, so I can kecoh her house.

[my favourite view. notice the shadow of clouds?that reminds me of Long Pa'sia]

Good feel after seeing banjaran titiwangsa, so we resume mahjong game. Again, good feel does not bring good luck and i lose a lot. Lucky thing this time is we play chips no real money.

Can't believe i ever got this. 3 贡 in one game,summore 贡花 . Anyway, i did not win this round.

2 comments:

amoi said...

oi blog bout it, i wanna read :D

sulan yang said...

gila.