Friday, May 28, 2010

Can't believe I don't have grey's season 3.


The first thing i found out when i woke up in the morning--- I DON'T HAVE GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON 3! The second thing, complaint to amoi! blamed her why she bought season 4 instead of season 3. Listening to my complains, she got no choice but just laughed at me.
---the day started off like that. It's a bad omen to kick start a day. It's no fun to be a light bulb so i went for raleigh therapy till late night. It's porridge again but a different one and i like the kacang as well as the night.


The day before i-dun-have-my-grey's- dvd day, it's nice to hang out in borders starbucks.

The day after i-dun-have-my-grey's- dvd day, it's going to be a tiring day. Look forward to meet my familiar faces! hopefully good team work this time in my last IW(for the next 2 years).

3 comments:

amoi said...

what light bulb. n of COURSE it's nice to hang out with U NOE WHO !! bet u dont get it with U NOE WHO !! hahahahah i just gotta mention her name !! HAHAHAHAH !! miss ur stupid face already. ipod still not ok. haihh

sulan yang said...

which u noe who u mentioning?
if u mention the wrong u noe who i'm going to be mad at u!

amoi said...

errrr the u noe who which ure not gonna be mad at me...