Friday, April 10, 2009

anxiety

Received an forward email from mom.
Saying there is a prediction that there will be another tsunami disaster on 22nd july.Prediction says that country like
Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Si Lanka, India, Indonesia, Philippines are going 2 be badly hit.. but all these predictions are yet to be confirmed.

By 22 July, i'm gonna be at sabah. Looking at the map shown, sabah is within the region that predicted to be strike terribly. People are advised to stay away from beaches. i'm afraid. and anxious. What if i'm at my adventure diving phase by that time? even not me, what if the venturers at adventure phase kena strike by tsunami?

Realized too many people lost their love ones during last disasterous tsumani. Plus, recently unfortunate doom and gloom happened to people around me. It just doesn't make me feel well. i wouldn't want all these happen on me.

-i'm still very young.
-i still wanna explore.
-i couldn't afford to lose any of my family member. and i think they cant lose me too.
-i still wanna stay with my friends.
-i haven't become a pharmacist.
-i haven't contribute enough.

3 comments:

~G~ said...

ahhh ~!!!!
i don't wanna die~!!!
T.T
my house is just 10 min drive to the sea ~!! T.T

ongyeanxin said...

LOL. Touch wood! We still wanna save you out of the forest, rmb?=P

sulan yang said...

ceh...dont think u all will really come...but i do hope u all will come "fetch" me..hehe.