Friday, April 3, 2009

photoshop

so happen to be in physpharm lab class,
so happen that nothing better to do than just sitting down,
so happen that "Malaysian Today" newpaper appears in front of me,
so happen that i browsed through the paper and stopped at an article titled PROCASTINATION.
so happen that ms evonne khoo was standing(with nth better to do) beside and correcting my pronunciation while i'm reading the article.

what a short and brief "lecture" on english pronunciation and hmm...i did learn sth new besides doing the tedious lung volume experiment for the whole day. - which i feel good.
i now still struggling on how to pronounce "tests","suggests" and "perfectionists". >_<"

back to procastination,
recently i'm addicted to photoshop. i could sacrifice my sleeping time and spend time to 2am just to edit a photo. and this requires lots and lots of my creativity cells....hope i still possess some.

[the twins]

[if you have known this girl, u will never see her have this kind of expression in real life]

[i personally love this photo most. killed lots of cells and time to produce this]

anyway, photoshopping might be one of the way i procastinate my homework but i disagree to the opinion that i'm wasting my time. i shouldn't spend 100% of my time on pharmacy studies, should spare some time to do favourite stuff too...be it needless or pointless.

*special thanks to singNing's 15min photoshop intensive session.

3 comments:

~G~ said...

oh~
i can't even prnounce my name correctly ~ >.<
also sheet and sheet ~
wow ~ photoshop is a nice tool~!!
however ~i don't know y i just can't install into my com T.T

fangshe said...

is it the 2nd girl name 甜丽 ??

sulan yang said...

yea...that's the girl i told u b4..same school as u b4.