Saturday, January 24, 2009

for nothing


in the middle of working out my presentation poster

i did this:-


[to kill my boredom doing poster titled "is it positive or negative that medicine are available for purchase over the internet" ]


when my poster is 3/4 finishing
i did this:-


[couldn't find a high resolution pic online, so i decided to take my own photo of medicine]


when i finished my poster
i did this:-

[cook luncheon meat for dinner, one of my NA SAUs]
[although is very cheap compared to suin's NA SAU--grilled lamp chop...]

5 comments:

Cassandra.C said...

those photos are nice~hey~u know how to cook leh~that's good!for the new year resolution..haha..i want to keep it as a secret.so~wish you HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!

sulan yang said...

eh...who say i cannot cook..
i cook even in camping ok...

Anonymous said...

hahaha the luncheon meats looked yummy!!! like how mom cooked!!! ok next time i send my NA SAU grilled lamb culet to you!! =P

sulan yang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sulan yang said...

my luncheon meat is nicer than mom's..mine is more crunchy..haha