Thursday, February 12, 2009

valentines' day's coming

valentine's day is coming!
i'm going to sell roses at around klcc area and times square area.

just now was browsing the net for some suitable love quotes for me to write on the love papers..

and i found some interesting ones..

"the best thing about me is you."---i find this simple and nice.

"When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
---i find this quite romantic. and unrealistic. and unique.

"If I were given a dollar for every time you were in my thoughts, I'd only have one because you never left them."
---this is very disgusting..is very similar to : " your father must be a thief. he have stolen the shiniest star for your mesmerizing eyes. yyyusk!

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."---it's a movie love quote. i find it quite interesting.

"...A life without love is no life at all."---true. love sustain life sustain.and not just love btw valentines.

"Never knew I could feel like this, like I've never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss and I love you until the end of time."----just like movie shooting. like "my world spins around when u kissed me." yyyusk!


end of my browsing,copy and paste + commenting.


No comments: