Sunday, February 15, 2009

quote from a marathon runner

"sometimes your joy is the source of your smile but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." --thich naht hanh

true.especially when practising for kl towerthon beside nottingham lake.

i think, i love jogging recently. i never thought i will love jogging.
but now, i even think of running half marathon.

i found the right way to breathe during jogging and jogging really calms my nerves down.
-perhaps that's the reason why i started to love jogging.


when i'm in anger after the barbaric kacau, i think of calming myself by running.
i dint do that anyhow. too dangerous to jog at night in kl.


-----------

support my expedition fund raising by sponsoring me 1 cent for 1 step for my kl towerthon.
will be running with WOO SHI WEI--tying legs together to run up 2058stairs.

3 comments:

Kar Lye said...

or full marathon!

Kar Lye said...

see? i'm checking your blog to see if you have posted for towerthon.........
can write in raleighkl.blogspot?

sulan yang said...

can. but mayb on weekend. no time for me to write now.i'll sure write sth.